Theme Preview Rss

About the XMAS PARTY!

This entry was originally intended just for my blogsite, but since Christmas had already taken so much of my time and I'm planning to save more of it, I might as well post the same article containing the details of the recent Christmas including some teaser photos and the link to the entire album... read on and enjoy!

[ 4A xmas party: some photos ]

Dec. 21, 2005 - I got to admit, this year's christmas party have been attended only by a number lesser than that of last year, but that didn't mean our party became a lame one! Hell no! We had a blast! We haven't managed to do a head count but I'm pretty sure the population reached more than twenty. I can't say that the party we had for this year is better than the previous ones, I really can't tell because as being one of the organizers, I'm not the one to rate. I just wish that somehow, they've appreciated the effort we put to make the said party a success...

Well anyweiz, here are some of the photos captured that night (Don't expect photos of me! I'm the official photographer so I had no shot! Grr! Hahaha! Just kidding!)



franz, jake, zita and sergie - reunited with a 2nd yr hs transferee to other school chucks (second from left)



franz, jean and laura - the first occupants of my digicam space :)



was gwen wishing she had bert's banana instead? haha! kidding! :)



the closest of friends flashing the sweetest smiles =D

wanna see more? view 'em
at my ImageCave Album!

0 comments: