Theme Preview Rss

4A, HELP ME!

As per Jake's request, the individual profile project is currently in the works but can't be completed without your help. Design-wise, it is ready. I just need contents to insert between the codes and that's where help should come in.

Please provide me with the following:

1. Photo of yourself. (jpeg or gif file format)
2. Answers to these:
  • Name:
  • Address: (optional)
  • email: (optional)
  • Website or Profile URL: (multiply, friendster, or any blog)
  • My biggest crush in 4A is/was:
  • I miss (name of 4aer) because (reason)
  • Most unforgettable high school memory:
  • Describe yourself here:
If you want me to add more questions, or remove the ones which you deem inappropriate, please tell me as soon as possible so we can immediately attend to your request/s. Thanks and have nice day!

0 comments: