Theme Preview Rss

Dear Four-Aers

Dear Friends,

At our age, we are that stage of life where we tackle responsibilities new to us. Just a couple of years ago, we were attending parties, staying up late playing video games, or thinking of possible romantic encounters with this boy or girl we met at school. Now, we have bills to pay from our own pocket, workload to finish from 9 to 5 each day, and for some of us, a daughter or son's needs to take care of in addition to our own.

Too little time, too many changes. Yet here we are, dealing with life's bitter sweet realities and at the same time maintaining this friendship we thought time and distance would eventually bury.

I wrote this to congratulate all of us for welcoming challenges that pave the way for maturity. Life may be hard, but remember that only the finest steel go through the hottest fire. From stories I have heard/read and pictures I have seen, I believe we ought to be proud of ourselves because most of us were not from well-off families. We struggled and we fought. Now we are reaping the rewards we deserve.

I am proud of you, guys. Please continue to be an inspiration to me. Thanks.


Racquel Balaoas

---------------

Note: Share your thoughts/stories/poems/news to us! If you are interested please send a message to me through multiply/facebook/email/friendster so I can give you the username and password to our Blogger account. Thanks!

0 comments: